NodeMCU board it is based on ESP8266 processor. This is a processor widely used in IoT projects with integrated WiFi. It can be programmed in Lua, but it is possible to program it with Arduino IDE and Facilino too. It works at 3.3V.
- USB chip CH340G.
- Power: 4.5V~9V (10VMAX) and/or from USB.
- I/O Power: 3.3V.
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- WiFi at 2.4GHz, supports WPA/WPA2 encryption
- WiFi operation mode: STA/AP/STA+AP
- TCP/IP stack protocol (maximum 5 connections)
- Pins: D0~D8, SD1~SD3 can be used as GPIO, PWM, I2C able to drain 15mA on each pin.
- 1 ADC: AD0
- Current consumption ≈ 70mA (200mA MAX), Standby: <200uA
- Transmission rate: 110-460800bps
- Communication UART supported.
- OTA: Remote firmware upgrade
- Supports Smart Link Smart Networking
- Temperature range: -40 ℃~+125 ℃
- Memoria: 4MByte